|
|
|
|
|
|

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Book Released: Online PR & Social Media for Associations and Not-for-Profits



Well..new news. After much deliberation, research, trials and errors, I'm happy to announce the release of my first book. Back in March, I placed a YouTube Video on this blog announcing the launch of a trial and error process to learn specifically how non-profits can build a fan base through social media (you can view the video by clicking here). The end result has been a book I have co-authored with Randall Craig of Pinetree Advisors which I believes goes far beyond the far too common hype around social media. Instead, we've aimed to offer concrete step-by-step advice on how you can leverage this great new communications tool for your organization. I sincerely hope you will check it out:


___________________________________
Mark Buzan is Principal of Action Strategies, a GR Consultancy for non-profits. If you have questions on how you feel your organization could benefit from legislative monitoring services or even undertaking a grassroots advocacy initiative. Subscribe now to his Lobbying tips newsletter at www.actionstrategies.ca

No comments: