|
|
|
|
|
|

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Canadian Society of Association Executives - Ottawa/Gatineau now on LinkedIn

In my many efforts to give back to the industry that has served me so well, one of the areas I give back to is my local chapter of the Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) - Ottawa/Gatineau chapter. After some negotiating and coaching, I'm happy to announce that my local chapter is now on LinkedIn! As of now, the membership is still small but I believe with time, this will grow. If you are in the National Capital Region of Ottawa/ Gatineau, I fully encourage you to drop by the group and partake in the discussions. The LinkedIn group can be found at: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3144037&trk=anet_ug_grppro

2 comments:

halline said...

little black dress
little black dress

halline said...

touch of color, like regal red or Kate’s favorite shade of blue. prom dress In the UK, young attendants are called bridesmaids prom dress whereas in the US, we call them flower girls. So what will they be wearing. quinceanera dress